All American Family









I noticed as the girls were writing out thank you notes for all of their Christmas goodies, that they have a massive amount of Grandparentals. I suppose in this way we're the typical all American Family.









I considered having them write out one note to all, but it would end up something like this:

Dear Grandma, Papa, Nana, Nana, Grandpa, Grandpa, Grandma Gail, Grandma Patty & G'momma,

Thank you for loving us so much!

Love,
Sweetpea & Punky

The funny thing is, I'm the one who has to keep track of it. They're not confused one bit.

2 comments:

The Frat Pack + Me said...

Hi Jules. Kelly forwarded me the Bunco invite should anyone need a sub...I am available and I love the song idea so much I came up with mine...kinda bold I know and hope I am not being too forward....anyway, my song would be "Alright" by Darius Rucker.

Jules said...

:) I'll put you down as an invitee - Just plan on coming and enjoying with us regardless of whether anyone needs a sub. I'd love to have you!

Post a Comment