♥ Sending Love ♥

On this lovey-dovey day of sometimes forced romance and smootchery, I really am thankful to have so many loving people in my life. Gregor, Sweetpea, Punky, Kintea, Irini, Nneka, Maureen, Jen, Annie, Dids, Sheila... you rank up there among the best, but I wanted to ingratiate myself today to Jill.

Thank you, in particular, for dealing with the following:

Frequent and frantic phone calls:

• to do a sanity check about parenting skills.

• to grumble about husbandry.

• about fashion.


• about selling a house.

• about stupid awesome people.

and most recently...

• Marrying an rockin'-ophthalmologist with mad laser skills.


• Selflessly piling my two 4-year-olds in with your 4 and 1-year-old for an activity-filled extravaganza that involved little-to-no television watching (which you know is my downfall) while I get Lasik from said rockin'-ophthalmologist.


♥ I truly appreciate you! ♥


7 comments:

The Frat Pack + Me said...

awww, so cute! Two of my fav bloggers in one post!

The Frat Pack + Me said...

oh, and how did you get those cutie hearts in there?

Jules said...

Hey Suzette! Because I am a dork, I researched html code and came up with this: http://www.squidoo.com/html_numeric_codes

Very helpful...and dorky! Me to a tee. :)

Jill said...

You are too much! I am glad your eyes are good, and I love having your beauties here. I can't wait for you to come back for all your follow-up. And BTW- WTF am I doing in that picture?
xoxo

Jules said...

Clapping with delight, friend!

Jill said...

I am the one with big meaty hands in that picture ;)

annie said...

Thank God for friends like that! Kiss those cuties for me, I miss them. We need to skype!!!

Post a Comment