This Chick is Jackin' My Style...

This is just one of the many things that I refuse to correct the girls on. I know it's probably inappropriate for 4 year-olds to know some of the lyrics from Boom Boom Pow (Black Eyed Peas), but it's just so...sweet. They also think that at the beginning of the song they are singing, "try again" instead of "gotta get get." Other things that I refuse to correct them on:

  1. You Nork - One hand in the air for the big city
  2. Nah-kin - Would you please pass a nah-kin, I've spilled my juice.
  3. Howl About - Mama, howl about we have some ice cream?
  4. Per Feet's Sake - Oh, per feet's sake...that's not right.
Here are the remains from my Black Eyed Peas concert experience. I'm still kicking myself for forgetting my camera since we were SO close. Being showered with the above confetti while they sang "I Gotta Feeling" was pretty terrific! So, for now at least, sing on girls!

2 comments:

The Frat Pack + Me said...

So cute...love "you nork"

annie said...

I have two I don't correct my kids on-
1. opie mull (oat meal)
2. gessert (dessert)

I had a little girl in my preschool class that used to end her prayers with, "all our men." :)

Post a Comment