13 Years!

Des Moines Day 5: 13 Year Anniversary!

Des Moines, I'm happy to report that you have exceeded my (albeit extremely low) expectations. To celebrate our 13 years of marriage, Gregor and I had a solo (thanks to Mom!) day around town full of many fab events, such as:

Browsing at a 4 story Architectural Salvage Shop - so fun!



Checking out some terrific T-Shirts at a local boutique







Sampling of many culinary delights that included pumpkin pancakes, tasty Lebanese food, sweet treats and a nice dinner at Centro





Partaking in some touristy site seeing





...and having an overall terrific day with sweet Gregor who has been in my life for 21 years!


I heart Gregor

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad you had a great day together! xoxox

The Frat Pack + Me said...

okay...so cute! Can i come visit?

Style Attic said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Life does get better with age and love :)

Post a Comment