Baby Bag

Oh, Nordstrom Rack how I heart thee. Your grand opening in Charlotte was perfectly timed with baby bag hunting. You are always so plentiful with your delightful promises of materialistic goodies and today you really delivered.



As with all of the loot for Baby #3, I've been thoughtfully searching for deals, but the diaper bag situation has been a little elusive. I hunted down some cute, but incredibly expensive finds which were as equally disappointing as the inexpensive, boring rubber-ducky laden messenger sacks that I've found. I have always had a fondness for cute bags and when I heard about the opening of my favorite discount store I thought - perfect, I'll hunt down a purse to be used as a bag!

Well...here's my find. Hobo International - originally priced at $288! Bargain-priced at much, much, much less. It was a steal, particularly when compared to the outrageous diaper bags I have looked at priced at $395 - no, thank you! Not only that, but it came with the cutest little coin/ID purse. Sweet. Plus, I've been sitting here smelling the yummy leather for about 30 minutes now. It's delicious and cute as pie.


Baby Bag


Pretty Innards

I've filled it up with all of the baby booty that I can remember needing.


Baby Loot

Here's the inventory:
  • Diapers, Wipes, Changing Pad (all packed in a snug wrap)
  • Dirty Diaper Bags
  • Burts Bees Baby Butt Ointment
  • Bath & Body Vanilla Anti-Stink Hand Sanitizer
  • Change of Outfits: 2 onesies, 2 pairs of mary-jane socks, 1 pair pants
  • 2 Receiving Blankets
  • 2 Burp Cloths
  • 1 Nursing Cover
  • Small zipped pouch with breast pads
  • 2 Stroller Clips for attaching bags to the stroller
  • 2 Plugs (Pacifiers) in a small case
  • 2 extra zipped pouches in case more organization is needed

Strategically Packed

Here's the Final Product:


Locked and Loaded

What was in your diaper bag and what am I missing?

4 comments:

annie said...

Oh my goodness, this baby is coming soon! I love that bag!! Doesn't even look like a diaper bag but it's so functional!
Looks like you are pretty set. are you doing cloth diapers? I ask because you mentioned dirty diaper bags. I am so excited for this new little girl! What sort of colors are you going with in her room??

Jill said...

I love it. Can't wait for her to get here!

The Frat Pack + Me said...

Oh precious! I gave up shopping for Lent, but I will be heading straight there after Easter!

Jules said...

Hi Annie!

We considered cloth diapers momentarily, but aren't using them (the bags I mentioned are just small plastic ones to contain major blow outs). I am going with tangerine and hot pink for her room!

Post a Comment