Pinterest, we may have to break up

I wish I had time to make all the crafty things that I have pinned on Pintrest.  I just pinned a Burlap wreath for the front door.  Let's face it, I will not be making this wreath.

Plus, I think the pinning portion of the planning takes up any of that time I would actually need to do the projects.  I'm not a crafty person, but this time of year with the pending party prep for Punky and Sweetpea, I tend to get the bitten by the DIY bug.  For instance:


 This is my plan for some decor for the girls' party.  It looks simple...But the time involved for the making of these ombre beauties is likely hours, right?


For Dumpling's birthday the tissue pom poms that I had around the yard and house took 4 hours.  Who cared about these tissue pom poms?  Seriously - only me.  Why do I do this?


I have managed to get Gregor excited about creating this punching pinata.  So, that's at least one thing checked off of the list.

The verdict is currently out about whether Pinterest and I need to start seeing other people.


1 comments:

Jill said...

Can Greg make me a punching pinata?

Post a Comment